Thanks for signing up!
Take this very important step!
To ensure that you receive emails from CostumesHeaven, you must first add our email address (@costumesheaven.com) to your contacts list.
By whitelisting our email address, you ensure that our invitation message will make it into your primary inbox and not hit your spam folder.
How to whitelist your email
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- Enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the From field “@CostumesHeaven” and “costumesheaven.com”
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button
- In the Mac OS X Mail top menu, click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab;Click Add Rule.
- Type a name in the Description field, such as “Whitelist: CostumesHeaven” to identify the new rule.
- For the conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any, so that it reads: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the next two dropdown menus, select “From” in the first, and Ends with for the second.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter the domain’s name “@costumesheaven.com” into the field.
- Click the plus sign next to the last condition to add another domain with the same criteria if you want to whitelist more domains.
- In the Perform the following actions section, set the three dropdown items to: Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox (or specify a different target folder of your choosing).
- Click OK to save the rule.
Windows Live Hotmail
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste “@costumesheaven.com” into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings
- Click Filters and then Add
- Enter a Filter Name
- Enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the Sender field “@costumesheaven.com” and “costumesheaven.com”
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
- Click Save and then click Save again
- Select Actions > Junk E-mail > Junk E-mail Options from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab
- Click Add.
- Type our domain name “@costumesheaven.com”
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
If you already have a message from the sender you want to add to the safe senders list in your Outlook Inbox (or the Junk E-mail folder), the procedure is even easier:
- Open a message from the sender (or a sender at the domain) you want to add to safe senders.
- Select Actions > Junk E-mail > Add Sender to Safe Senders List or Add Sender’s Domain to Safe Senders List.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then MORE EMAIL SETTINGS.
- Select Safe and blocked senders and the Safe senders
- Add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
- Return to Safe and Blocked senders and then select Safe Mailing Lists
- Add our domain name “@costumesheaven.com” to the list of Safe mailing lists